Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Greta Longsleeve Shirt
- Unit price
The Greta Long Sleeve Shirt is an elevated classic & casual item made from artisanal hand-loomed linen crafted by artisan communities in the outskirts of Kolkata, India.
It's the perfect companion on city trips, beach vacations, and retreats. Comfortable, elevated luxury with trans-seasonal application. Great with your favorite pair of jeans or our Juno Sculpted Linen Pants.
- Mandarin collar with button placket
- two front patch on pockets
- Long sleeve with button closure
- Dropped back hem
- Side slits
- Gathers at front and back neck
- French seaming throughout
- Highest vibrational frequency of 5000 mhz
- Low environmental impact
- Inherently insect repellent
- Cool in the Summer, Warm in Winter
- Keeps you comfortable, dry and cool
Your purchase ensures that indigenous hand-artistry in India is preserved and craftspeople can make a living wage through their skills that have been passed down for generations. There is low electricity usage in creating this material. Linen holds an inherent high frequency of 5000. Linen requires a fraction of water and electricity in production as compared to cotton or polyester.
Adding product to your cart